HOW TO CLEAN DOG HAIR FROM YOUR CAR
October 25, 2017
Cleaning dog hair from a car
- A good Vacuum with a Pet hair power brush
- A Dog grooming brush
- Lint roller
- Plastic bags
What you need to do:
- Use the vacuum to get as much hair as you can from the seats with the pet hair power tool. You need to do this as throughly as it is possible. Take as much time as you need.
- With the crevice tool, vacuum the corners and small places of the car (between the rug, in the door..ect)
- Take the hair brush and use it to clean behind the seats and where the vacuum does not reach.
- Finally, use the Lint Roller to finish up with the difficult left-over hair.