Acne is a common skin problem that affects people of all ages. Young people suffer the most from acne because of the increased hormone levels in their body.
Sleep deprivation, too much stress and unhealthy eating habits also can cause acne. Although there’s no definitive cure, there are many quick and simple natural cures using common ingredients found in your pantry and refrigerator to prevent or minimize the problem.
What You will Need:
1/2 Fresh Lemons
1 or 2 tbsp of Baking Soda
1 tbsp of Honey
1. Mix all ingredients together in a small bowl. You ought to end up with a paste-like consistency. If it is too runny, add a little more baking soda.
2. Before apply, wash off all make-up, dirt, and debris using your regular face wash.
3. Apply mixture on your with circular motions.
4. Leave it on your skin for 10-20 minutes. You should feel a bit tingling and tightening of the mask.
5. Remove mask with tepid water.
6. Moisturize with your favorite moisturizer – I recommend coconut oil.
Use 2 to 3 times per week and Your skin will become less oily, the breakouts will disappear and acne scars will vanish.