Let’s be honest, a lot of people dislike it when it comes time to clean the house because the process takes a lot of time and it’s quite boring. Luckily, there are a lot of beneficial tricks that can make the cleaning of your home interesting and easy.
Clever Cleaning Hacks
Below, there are 19 ways that will ease the cleaning of your home. This may even become your favorite chore!
Let’s take a look:
- To prevent doors from closing because of draft, place several rubber bands like shown on the photo below.
- To prevent damaging the doors of your car from the walls of the garage, put a soft tab on the walls, like shown on the photo.
- To remove color stains from walls and other surfaces, spray the surface with a degreasing product and rub it gently with a cotton cloth.
- To get rid of a gum stuck on a carpet, put an ice cube onto it until it freezes to ease the removal process.
- Fill wall holes by rubbing a bar of soap onto them.
- Wax painting is another way to cover wall holes.
- To restore the glow of furniture, rub it with a bar of soap.
- To prevent a screw from moving around while screwing it, put a rubber band like it’s shown on the photo.
- To prevent wall paint from spreading where it shouldn’t, put a tape band on the walls by attaching them with silicone.
- To ease the screwing of screws, soak them in nail polish.
- To stop the door from squeaking, spray machine oil in the hinges.
- Another way to prevent squeaky doors is to apply some talc powder onto the hinges.
- To prevent door handles on kitchen cabinets from damaging other kitchen parts, put a drop of silicon on the ends.
- In order to remove lime from the shower head, fill one plastic bag with vinegar and warm water and attach it over the head and the lime will go away within 24 hours.
- Use a crystal brush to remove pet hairs from the carpet and sofas.
- A mixture of lemon juice and fabric softener makes a great cleaner of hardwood floors.
- Remove dust from the TV with the help of a cloth soaked in lemon juice.
- To remove odors from the microwave, put a glass with lemon juice and cinnamon powder and cook it for 5 minutes.
- Lime from bathroom surfaces can also be removed by rubbing a lemon cut in half. Afterwards, rinse the surfaces with warm water.