Even when consuming too much sugar, the body uses only what it needs to boost the energy, while the rest is stored as fat. Here’s how to calm your sweet cravings, lose weight and improve your health in 3 days.
Artificial sugar is different from natural sugar. When it reaches the intestine, the body raises the level of blood sugar and processes the artificial sugar as intestinal bacteria. Sugar stored by the body turns to fat and becomes visible, especially at the waist, hips and thighs.
Say NO to sugar!
Although it is difficult, stopping sugar consumption is indeed possible! You will go through the classic symptoms of withdrawal from any addiction, such as sadness, nausea, headaches, and fatigue.
Sugar cravings occur when the meal is digested, and the body starts to send signals of “hunger” to the brain, prompting you to taste this sweet little dessert! You will need to stay away from desserts to avoid added sugar intake. Try to reduce your sugar intake gradually and progressively and you’ll be able to stop it permanently.
At first you will feel bad and you will have very strong cravings for sugar. Try to resist because you will feel better and you’ll improve your health after a certain period.
You can adopt this diet to reduce the sugar intake:
- 1 cup of oats mixed with blueberries, almonds and seeds, or 3 boiled or scrambled eggs.
- A handful of nuts or fruit.
- Chicken breast with sautéed vegetables (butternut squash, carrots, beets, parsnips, turnips, beans) and almonds.
- Grilled fish with a bowl of green beans or salmon with broccoli and fresh mushrooms.
- 1 cup of oats mixed with blueberries, seeds and almonds, or three scrambled eggs and fruit juice.
- A handful of nuts or a banana.
- For lunch Grilled vegetables (zucchini and red and yellow peppers) with lemon, vinegar and thyme, or a salad of red and green cabbage and grated carrots seasoned with lemon juice, oil olive, a pinch of salt and chopped parsley.
- Steamed green vegetables, some vegetables in casserole and soup of beans, or baked cod with sautéed Chinese cabbage, Brussels sprouts roasted or sautéed and turnips.
- 1 cup of oats mixed with blueberries, almonds and seeds, fruit juice.
- A handful of nuts or fruit.
- 2 roasted chicken thighs with rosemary, lemon and sage, or roasted chicken with onions, black olives and thyme.
- Mushrooms broth with garlic, onions, carrots, celery, thyme and a bay leaf, or brown rice with mushrooms, basil and tomato sauce.
Anti-sugar detox drinks
Instead of consuming sugary drinks, opt for these detox drinks and hot drinks to boost metabolism and cleanse the body:
Choose one of these foods, then cut into pieces: grapefruit, blueberries, strawberries, oranges, and add fresh rosemary or mint. Then, mix it in a glass pitcher filled with water. Refrigerate, and then sip through the day. These fruits are rich in antioxidants which help cleanse the blood of accumulated toxins from sugar. In addition, they contain a natural sugar very beneficial to the body.
Drink green teas or unsweetened tea 3 times a day. Green tea is a very effective detoxifier because of its antioxidant content. In addition, its diuretic action removes grease and prevents water retention.
As for the coffee, you should not consume more than a cup of black coffee without sugar per day. It promotes stress and can speed up the heart rate.
It is advisable to drink these beverages all day long. This diet is very effective in calming sugar cravings. However, to notice results, it is important to pay attention to your diet and opt for fresh and organic vegetables and fruits, not to forget to engage in regular physical activity.